Our Customer Charter outlines the level of service that customers and clients can expect from Kingston.
We’ve been managing and maintaining properties and estates in the North East for over 25 years.
From safety to surroundings, we run a seamless and efficient service by taking care of everything from communal landscaping to building safety checks.
Delivering a first class, reliable service to our clients and leaseholders, building long-term relationships, with an open and honest approach to what we do.
Generating pride in the places we care for, being solutions focused, delivering a tailored response and quality service.
We are committed to maintaining a consistent and highly professional approach across all forms of communication.
Visiting Kingston offices:
- We provide a clean and accessible environment
- All visitors are greeted by welcoming and professional staff
Kingston staff visiting sites:
- Property and Estate Managers, operatives and contractors are helpful, polite and treat residents, leaseholders and directors with respect
- Safe working practices are adopted at all times
- Calls are answered by a trained member of the team, who will identify themselves at the beginning of the call
- We aim to resolve queries at the first point of contact
- Emailed call-back requests are answered within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)
- A dedicated phoneline is available for emergencies
Written/email correspondence and online enquiries:
- We aim to acknowledge/respond within seven working days
- Responses are communicated in clear and plain English
- Information can be provided in accessible formats on request
- We aim to acknowledge/respond to repair requests within five working days
- Information will be provided by a trained member of the team
Online review platforms:
- We are committed to making our business more efficient, accountable and customer focussed
- Reviews posted via Google and Trustpilot are acknowledged and feedback shared internally
- Resolutions can be arranged via email or phone call if required
- Enquiries recieved via social media channels are acknowledged and/or responded to within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)
- As representatives of Kingston, our employees are expected to demonstrate best practices and appropriate conduct on personal social media accounts
Repairs and maintenance requests should be reported via telephone, email, the Kingston website or tenant portal.
We aim to carry out repairs within a maximum timescale of 28 working days (this will vary depending on urgency). However, routine repairs are often carried out much quicker than this.
Please note: the following time scales are subject to client authorisation and legislative considerations.
|5-7 working days
|28 working days
Resolution timeframes and updates are provided by a trained member of the Repairs and Maintenance Team or contractor.
We always try our best to deliver services to the satisfaction of customers but occasionally things can go wrong.
Our Complaint’s Procedure is available to download.
- Treat Kingston staff with respect – insults, discrimination, abusive or intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated
- Ensure information relating to query is accurate and provided on request
- Highlight areas of improvement by submitting honest feedback
Whilst we always aim to deliver the standards outlined in this charter, our services are subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances.