Damp, Condensation and Mould
Information and advice to help identify and reduce condensation as well as treating mould growth affecting your property.
Damp and mould in homes can be extremely concerning during the winter months.
The following information leaflet explains the causes of dampness and tips for treating mould:
- Striking the right balance between warmth and ventilation
- Types of dampness and what to do
- Steps to reducing condensation and black mould growth
- Common household moisture producing activities
How to report to Kingston:
- 0330 123 1133 (Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm)